Thursday, January 11, 2018

New Broken China Jewelry For Valentine's Day!

Hi friends! I hope you all had a great holiday and Happy New Year. The holidays wiped out much of my jewelry inventory on Etsy, so I spent the last (frigid!) week catching up, making some new pieces so I could get them listed in my Etsy shop on time for Valentine's Day shoppers. 

Don't wait! Every year I land up with a few last minute Valentine's Day shoppers who have to rush to get their gifts on time. If you order now, there is still lots of time for you to receive your package before Valentine's day.

I finished and listed fifteen brand new pieces yesterday, and here is a preview. Each item seen here is available for sale in my Etsy shop, DishfunctionlDesigns
























Have a great week!
 Laura




Article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for Dishfunctional Designs™ 2018
all rights reserved